About The House
This house is the perfect accommodation for you, whether you are looking for a weekend house rental for a family or social event or if you are looking for somewhere to stay for the week for a business trip.
It is a brand new house in the heart of Whangarei that has been fitted out with everything you will need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay. It is a four bedroom house on it’s own section, so you have complete privacy. It is beautifully furnished with local art. All the furniture and appliances are new and of excellent quality. The living area is open plan with beautiful flow and a dining room that opens out onto an outdoor seating area and a generous, private backyard. This house has been planned with your comfort in mind.
The house is located a 5 minute walk from Whangarei CBD with everything you could possibly need is a 5 minute drive away. See our useful links page for some of the local attractions and some of our top picks for a great meal out.
Whether it is a weeklong stay or a weekend house rental you are after, we’ve got everything you need. Take a look at the list of all the great amenities:
- 2 bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: Super king bed with 58 inch smart TV and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: King single bed with wardrobe
- Office/bedroom 4: King single bed
- Linen and cleaning included
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Walk in pantry
- Pod coffee machine
- 6 seater dining table
- Seating area with coffee table
- Lounge area with 65 inch smart TV
- Free wifi
- Two car garage as well as off street parking
- Fully fenced section for privacy
- Outdoor seating area and BBQ
- Laundry area with washer, dryer and iron
- Heat pump
- Local art
- Hair dryer
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Bluetooth speaker
- Coat hangers
Whether you are here for a weekend house rental or a longer stay, we want to do our best to make sure we have everything you need. If there is something that isn’t on our list, please get in touch and we will do our best to get it sorted for you!